The Reed College Academic Catalog contains everything you need to know about our programs and courses. In addition, you’ll find helpful information about admissions and registration, student services, tuition and fees, academic requirements, and more.
Other Helpful Resources
Three ways to locate information
- Type what you are looking for in the “Catalog Search” box, located at the top left of this page.
- Click on “Advanced Search” to look for specific courses and/or programs.
- Choose from the navigation bar along the left side of the page.
The Degree Planner link allows you to see, save, and/or print all the information about your program of study in a condensed, printable format. To access, simply navigate to any program and click the Degree Planner link ()at the top right of the page.
Save Your Favorites to “My Portfolio”
The My Portfolio feature allows you to save information to your device.
- Be sure to have cookies enabled on your device.
- Use the left navigation bar or the search box to find what you are looking for in the catalog.
- When you want to save a section, click the star icon (at the upper-right of the page) to favorite it.
- The next time you use the same device and select “My Portfolio” on the left navigation bar, your saved material will be there!
If at any point you have questions about how to navigate this catalog, just click on the Help link at the top right of the page.
The courses, faculty, programs, and policies described in this catalog issue are published as fully accurate to the best of the college’s knowledge, but are subject to change without notice.